Freddie McGregor - FM
-
High Times LP 1992 MP3 + FLAC
Recorded at Channel One between 1977 and 1982
Backed by Soul Syndicate Band
Produced by Earl "Chinna" Smith and Soul Syndic...
Reseñas: KIRATXA "Garai Bortitzak", 2026.
-
https://kiratxa.bandcamp.com/album/garai-bortitzak
ya estan otra vez los KIRATXA haciendo de las suyas! Este es el segundo
trabajo oficial de la banda,...
BRIXTON CAT-EXPANDED
-
Comprehensive anthology of the Joe Mansano’s early productions.
After moving to London from his native Trinidad in 1963, Joe Mansano
quickly made his...
-
*WILLIE WILLIAMS - Armagideon Time*
Faixas:
01 - Master Plan
02 - See You When I Get There
03 - People
04 - Armagideon
05 - All The Way
06 - Turn On The ...
-
Junior Marvin
Wailin' for Love-2007-Spliff
01 - Life Without You
02 - Burnin' Love
03 - Supernatural
04 - People
05 - Our Day (Happy Family)
06 - Childre...
Medley Train
-
This is going to be the last medley-themed post for a while. It's a double
helping of deejay goodness over backing tracks featuring Ken Boothe and the
Ca...
Isaiah 41:10-11 (NIV). So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish......
Luke 6:38 (NIV). ''Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.''.....
joespinner(JA) BRUN(DE) Al cohen(CAN) jahtom(FR) leswoodies2(UK) corsair nelgroe-Greg(US) rootsplayer RSK Ras Menelik (DE) yard RAC ato-de ras T dread(SE) rasdragon(CAN) I-self Yard Ricky roots 1 collie-tree a.k.a dublp dreadrecords(PT) thomas frohm a.k.a dreadinababylon ras"I"srael(NL) brun DJ Greedy G a.k.a Gordy(UK) and all people around the world. ☺☻♥♂♀♪♪♫☼
No comments:
Post a Comment