Aggrovators - Shalom Dub [Justice Basement LP #BSMT 002 1975]





Record date : 1975

Album style : roots, dub

Playlist :
Natty Dub
Lee's Dub
Wonder Why Dub
I'm Gone Dub
Country Boy Dub
True Believer Dub
Care Free Dub
Rasta Train Dub
Move Out Of Babylon Dub
Give A Little Man A Great Big Hand Dub
Feel So Good Dub
For The Rest Of My Life Dub
Whan I Will Find My Way Dub
I'm Leaving Dub
Feel Lost Dub

Dawn Dub

Recording Engineer : Sid Bucknor & Sylvan Morris
Mixing Engineer : King Tubby & Prince Jammy & Professor

Producer : Bunny Lee

Backing Band : The Aggrovators
Drums : Sly Dunbar
Bass : Robbie Shakespeare

Studios :
Recording : Channel One (Kingston, JA)
Mixing : King Tubby's (Kingston, JA)


SHOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



support to the artists to attend their concerts and buying their recodrs!


...