Various Artists - Microphone Attack

Blood And Fire CD #BAFCD 037 2001
Record date : 1974-78

Album style : roots, DJ

Playlist :
U Roy - Train From The West
Big Youth - Ride On - Wild Goose Chase
Big Youth - Whole Lot A Fire
Big Youth - Four Sevens
Big Youth - Dead 19 Gone A Jail
Dillinger - Flat Foot Hustling
I Roy - Jah Come Here
I Roy - Fresh And Clean
I Roy - Step On The Dragon
I Roy - Sister Maggie Breast
I Roy - Native Land
I Roy - Water Rate
I Roy - Point Blank Observor Style
I Roy - Camp Road Skanking
I Roy - Roots Man - Observor - Mix Version
Leroy Smart & I Roy - Jah Is My Light - Wicked Eat Dirt
Ranking Trevor - Whip Them Jah
Dillinger & Trinity - So Long Rastafari

Producer : Niney

Studios :
Channel One (Kingston, JA) & Randy's (Kingston, JA)

HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment



support to the artists to attend their concerts and buying their recodrs!


...